Monday 19 December 2011

The last Crimbo cards of the year

I finally managed to finish my 2 dozen or so handmade Christmas cards for family and close friends. Whew!! Most have now been posted off to their destinations.

These were the last four cards I made.



Sorry I haven't been around much. My lovely mum visited us for 5 weeks from Malaysia and we've had a wonderful time together - although it's meant that the amount of crafting I was hoping to do didn't really get done!! Mum flew home to the warmth over the weekend and I think she was glad to escape the cold.

I managed to make a few gifts for Christmas. My little team of five colleagues at work all got handmade gifts from me this year which I was very pleased about. I'll share some of them with you after Christmas as I don't want their surprises spoilt. I also made mum some quick and simple house slippers. I'll share that with you very shortly.

Have a great week ahead, friends.

2 comments:

  1. YOur cards are lovely! I sent bought cards for the first time in about 9 years this year. I just ran out of time and was so stressed out I didn't want to add to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are lovely Ady (and many thanks for the one that arrived today with the intriguing package!). So glad you had a nice time with your Mum- it's so nice that she can come over for a proper visit each year.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.