Tuesday 10 January 2012

Another UFO is no more

This Un-Finished Object (aka UFO) has been hanging around in a corner of my workspace for some time now. Looking back, I think I blogged about this foldaway shopping bag in one of the My Creative Space posts way back in July! How disgraceful is that?!

So last night I decided to stop procrastinating and finish the poor little bag off. It is now done.



Here it is all folded up and ready to go shopping with.



If you fancy making one yourself (and hopefully you won’t take as long as I did), you’ll find the tutorial link in the Tutorials bar on the left.

Wishing you a great day ahead, friends.

3 comments:

  1. You're certainly implementing your resolutions! Another great bag!

    Do you have many more UFO's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah! Another UFO ticked off the list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona - I think there might be at least another 5 or 6 hidden away somewhere.

    Cam - yay!! It's actually quite satisfying ... once I get over feeling all ashamed at myself.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.