Wednesday 18 January 2012

My Creative Space

There's not a whole lot going on in my creative space right now. I have some bits to cut out for a boxy wash-bag but haven't gotten around to it yet. The only thing floating around is the crocodile stitch neckwarmer I showed you last week. One week on and it's only grown 3 inches.



Slow progress but progress nevertheless I suppose. I intend to persevere on this one.

Find out what other creative peeps are up to over at the home of creative spaces here.

Have a creative day, friends.

9 comments:

  1. That pattern is awesome! Great color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That crocodile stitch looks amazing! love the colour too!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any progress is a good thing, and what you have done so far, looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stitch(never come across it before)! And thing the name for it is pretty cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour. It looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dying to try this stitch just never seem to get to it. Yours is beautiful I love the colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Ady, thank you for visit my blog and leave a comment. Well, we have the same passions: I love owls, bags, purses and this days I've started a crochet project, a small hat for me. I'm your follower, let's keep in touch, do you?
    Regards, Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's growing steadily, Ady! I must try this stitch soon, but I have a few other projects on the go at the moment (a crochet bag and the yarn for a jumper has just arrived too ...)!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - stunning! Intricate!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.