Wednesday 25 January 2012

My creative space

The crocodile stitch neckwarmer that was in my space last week is still there. Only it's now grown to 12 inches in length. I reckon I have maybe another 6 or 7 inches to go before it's done. It looks pretty much as it did the last time - only longer.

I've been sidetracked ever so slightly by a couple of quick projects. This one is a fabric headband which I spotted on CraftGossip several days ago. It's from a tutorial on Able to Sleep's blog here. I reckon this would be a really nice project to use up bits and pieces of scrap fabric.



The second quick project comes from this fab tutorial over at Crafterhours. Mr CraftyAdy was chucking out a whole bunch of old tshirts and I took the opportunity to snag a few to refashion. I reckon these will be great for summer and also great for me when I go to the gym for my fitness classes. Anyhoo, here's the old tshirt I scrounged from the man ...



and here's how far I got tonight ...



I'll finish it off tomorrow night after my fitness class. If it turns out well (and I can't imagine it won't), there are 3 more tshirts waiting for the same treatment.

Find out what other creative peeps are up to around the world over at the home of creative spaces.

Have a creative day, friends.

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.